The Repertory Actors Theatre strives to explore the diversity of our community and produce innovative, quality
theatrical entertainment through multi-ethnic and non-traditional casting
Our primary goals are to:
- Give theatre artists of all backgrounds and skill-levels
the opportunity to work together on mainstream projects
that they might not normally have access to due to race,
sex, age, or experience.
- Use our productions to help raise awareness, supplies
and financial support for humanitarian and theatre-related
charities and organizations.
- Develop in the general public, an increased appreciation
for the diversity of the dramatic and performing arts.
Our Value Statements are:
- Diversity: Creating opportunities for underserved artists.
- Community: Building and supporting a strong community of artists and patrons who participate in our work.
- Sustainability: Sustaining our organization by growing our work.
- Education: Developing programs to experience, participate and learn via the dramatic and performing arts.
- Innovation: Actively engineering new ways to approach our productions, our organization and our audiences.
>>back to top